Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's A Maxi, Not A Muu Muu AND It's Anthro OOTD

My husband of no fashion sense actually used the words muu muu.  My first response was "it's Anthro".  I seem to justify lots of things with this response.  I can't be the only one.  Besides, everyone knows if it's Anthro than it must be right. 



I did cartwheels when I not only scored a popback of the Hypnotic Maxi, but ALSO got it on sale.  I had pretty much given up once it hit the sale.  But lo and behold - MINE, Yes, ALL MINE!  And, I don't care if it is as flattering as a muu muu, I LOVE it - soooo comfy!




My oldest munchkin just turned 5.  She thinks she is going to kindergarten Monday.  I'm trying to explain how it's not immediate upon birthday.  These two girls are my greatest joys.  Even if they are nuts.

1 comment: