Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Complaining About Complainers While Wearing Anthro OOTD

I complain about things.  My kids not picking up stuff.  My husband using a cutting board, butcher knife, butter knife, and a plate JUST to make a PB&J sandwich.  People who don't use turn signals.  But, it is rare that I find fault with anything when on vacation.  Well, I do have serious annoyance with luggage issues.  But hey, that's not even a big deal as long as all arrives in less than 24 hours after I do.  I just went on Tripadvisor to check out reviews of the resort we are going to in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.  Wow - talk about negative comments.  They are over the most ridiculous things and you can just FEEL that somebody is REALLY all bent out of shape over...
  • Humidity in Ocean View room (c'mon, it's the Caribbean)
  • Missing tiles in bathroom (how do you notice this?!)
  • They don't all speak english (remind me, where are you again?)
  • Seaweed on the beach - post hurricane Emily (oh, the travesty!)
Anyways, I'm so excited to go on vacation.  But, alas, I am off to work instead in one of my often repeated Anthro outfits.

I think just about every Anthro lover has this skirt :)
And sweater.


Cole Haan Nike Air Pumps really are that comfortable!



Complaints about my complaints?

1 comment:

  1. Yep! I to have the Whirl and Wind in Yellow, but I stupidly sent back the Fennel Flower Skirt. I guess I'm not much of an Anthro Lover. Just think, I had it in the bag and didn't even know it. Don't you look amazing in Yellow and Black.

    ReplyDelete