Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Big Day of Firsts

Well, it was a big day in my world.  Sometimes I feel like I am the last person on earth to discover things.  I am exhausted from today's time-consuming discoveries of Blogger, Polyvore, and Nutella.  And yes, the entire jar is empty.  Geez, like you didn't do the same thing with your discovery.  So where have I been all this time?  Watching this one....


....and this one


.....grow up way too fast!  Where does the time go?!  And now I've got a yawn that big.  I just want to climb into bed and watch Pretty Little Liars.  Go ahead, judge.  And yes, I know how old I am.

But first, I have to get both girls to bed.  It's amazing how the bedtime routine keeps getting added to by just one more book, hug, kiss, neverending request.  And, why aren't they tired?!  I mean, it IS 7.  Tomorrow, I am going to check out this book.

1 comment: